16 November, 2009

I love to be loved.



For three years I forgot that I could be this happy. I've learned so much about my self and about others. Now I am a better person, friend and lover. I rediscover my freedom because I've realized that I was a captive in my own house and in my own mind.

Now I don't have a ring on that finger and I'm so glad about it. I know i want to get married again sometime and I want to have children and grow as a woman in so many ways. I want to build my future with someone who deserve it, someone who loves me for what I am, for what i've become and for who I will be.

Now I look back and feel stronger, smarter and prepared. I made my mistakes in the past and I don't regret any of them, those mistakes are my best friends, now I know they will never let me be that woman again.

Now I've realize that I can love someone like crazy in the most beautiful way if I love myself first.

This decision was the best I've ever made.

Une femme sans amour, c'est comme une fleur sans soleil, ça dépérit.

No comments: